Reminders For When You’re Going Through A Rough PatchJun 14, 2023
We all have those days when life feels like a whirlwind, and we're struggling to keep our heads above water. 🌪️ But don't worry, I've got your back!
Here are five things to remind yourself of when you're feeling overwhelmed and stressed. Ready? Let's dive in! 🏊♀️
1. All things shall pass: 🌈 Just like the clouds in the sky, your feelings of stress and overwhelm will eventually drift away. Remember, nothing lasts forever – not even your worries! During stressful times this is where you should be gentle with yourself, slow it down, and take it one task, hour, day, at a time. So take a deep breath and trust that this, too, shall pass. 💨
2. You've gotten through rough patches before, and you can do it again: 💪 Think back to a time when you faced adversity and came out stronger. Reflect on this right now. Is your heart beating? Are you breathing? Did you die? Didn't think so... You've got this! Remember who you are. Draw on that inner strength and resilience to help you navigate through the storm. 🌊
3. Changing and growing is hard – and that's okay: 🌱 Personal growth isn't always a walk in the park, but that's what makes it so rewarding! Think about your why. What keeps you moving forward? Embrace the challenges and remember that it's okay to feel a little uncomfortable during the process. It's all part of your journey.
4. It's okay not to have all the answers: 🧐 Life is full of mysteries, and it's perfectly normal not to have everything figured out. So give yourself permission to be a little uncertain sometimes, and trust that you'll find the answers you need when the time is right. 🕰️
5. You're not defined by your mistakes – you're defined by what you do despite them: 🌟 We all stumble and fall sometimes, but it's how we get back up that truly matters. Take a moment to reset yourself, be your own hype-person and get right back to it. Embrace your imperfections, learn from your experiences, and keep moving forward. Your mistakes are just stepping stones on your path! 👣
Feeling a little more grounded? 🌳
I hope these reminders help you navigate those tough moments when stress and overwhelm come knocking.
🚨 Spreading Wellness Challenge 🚨
Send this blog link to at least 2 people you care about so that they can have a chance to increase their wellness too! 🔌✨
Stay connected with me here:
Instagram link to repost images: CLICK HERE
© 2023 | Nancy Robinson, LMFT & Relationship Coach & Its Affiliates | All Rights Reserved.
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY LIFE LESSONS
I share free resources, exercises, and guidance to help you live your best life.
I email about once a month, and I will never sell your information, for any reason.