Affirmations For The “Mental Breakfast”Oct 25, 2023
Who knew that talking to ourselves could be so beneficial? 🤷🏽♀️
Research has shown that repeating positive affirmations can actually rewire our brains and help us feel more optimistic, confident, and motivated. It's like we're giving ourselves a pep talk but without the need for a mirror or a dramatic movie soundtrack in the background 🎬.
Here are five affirmations that I found to be particularly nourishing for my "mental breakfast":
1. “I aim to be the best version of myself.” 🌟 Remind yourself that every day is an opportunity to learn, grow, and improve.
2. “Facing obstacles is normal. I will eventually overcome them as I have with others in the past.” This affirmation is a gentle reminder that you've conquered challenges before, and you're more than capable of doing it again.
3. “I already have the things I need within me.” 🎁 Sometimes, we forget that we're our own greatest resource.
4. "I'm enough even as I work on personal growth.” 🌱 Personal growth is essential, but it's also crucial to remember that you're already enough as you are. You're like a beautiful work-in-progress, complete with all your quirks and imperfections.
5. “I'm worthy of good things happening to me.” 🎉 You deserve happiness, success, and all the good things life has to offer. Treat yourself and set boundaries accordingly!
Here are a list of 20 other affirmations you can say each morning
I am grateful for the new day and the opportunities it brings.
I am in control of my thoughts and my day.
I am capable of handling whatever comes my way.
I radiate positivity and attract good things into my life.
I am filled with energy, ready to take on the day.
I am at peace with my past and excited for my future.
I love and accept myself unconditionally.
I am surrounded by love, and I am worthy of it.
I am a magnet for success and abundance.
I approach challenges with resilience and determination.
I am confident and believe in my abilities.
I am a work in progress, constantly improving.
I am kind, compassionate, and make a positive impact on others.
I am open to new opportunities and embrace change.
I trust the journey of my life and the lessons it brings.
I am deserving of happiness and inner peace.
I am in tune with my body, mind, and spirit.
I am the architect of my own destiny.
I am excited about the possibilities today holds.
I am grateful for the love and support in my life.
🚨 Spreading Wellness Challenge 🚨
Send this blog link to at least 2 people you care about so that they can have a chance to increase their wellness too! 🔌✨
Stay connected with me here:
© 2023 | Nancy Robinson, LMFT & Relationship Coach & Its Affiliates | All Rights Reserved.
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY LIFE LESSONS
I share free resources, exercises, and guidance to help you live your best life.
I email about once a month, and I will never sell your information, for any reason.